Effective: January 1, 2020.
In the Nickelodeon-branded games included in the Apple Arcade, we may use four Apple services or plug-ins in support of the internal operations of the games and these plug-ins collect information regarding your use of our games: Apple CloudKit (iCloud), Apple GameKit (Game Center), Apple App Analytics and Apple Crash Logging Tool.
Any information we may have access to through the above Apple services or plug-ins may be used for the following purposes:
· Provide, maintain, and improve the games, as well as to develop new content and features. We may share non-personal information with unaffiliated companies or individuals we hire or work with that perform services on our behalf in developing and maintaining the games and who perform customer service.
· Perform our contractual obligations.
· Debug the games to identify and repair errors.
· Protect the rights and property of Nickelodeon and others and comply with our legal obligations, including to detect, investigate, and prevent fraud and other illegal activities and to enforce our agreements.
· Non-personal Information may be disclosed or transferred as part of, or during negotiations for, any purchase, sale, lease, merger, or any other type of acquisition, disposal, or financing involving Nickelodeon, its parent entities, or related brands.
· We may share data if required by law or necessary to comply with a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
California Privacy Notice
If you are a California resident, please review these additional privacy disclosures, which provide a summary of how we collect, use, and disclose personal information from you and also explains your rights under California law.
Categories of Information We Collect, Use, and Disclose for Business Purposes
We collect the categories of information and use such information as described above. We disclose these categories of information for business purposes as described above.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Protection Act (CCPA), California residents have the right to request access to or deletion of their personal information, to request additional details about our information practices, and to not be discriminated against for exercising their rights. We do not sell any information obtained through the Nickelodeon-branded games in the Apple Arcade. You may exercise your right to access information we have collected about you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that even if we honor your request to delete your information, we may retain certain information as required or permitted by law.